Linden Honey Is Amazing ~ Robust With Flavor Like No Other... : Bee Inspired Gardening
Bee Inspired Gardening...
 Please Feel Free To Give Us A Buzz ...
HomeBee Inspired BlendsAbout UsContact UsProductsLinden Tree Project
Mosquitoes Bee GoneHattie Mae & Hunny Bees AdventureHealing With Honey

Contact Us
About Bee Inspired Gardening...
Thanking you for stopping by ~ We are a group of  organic farmers that have gotten together to combine our strengths to help the Bees. We have been blessed by the land & it is our turn to give back ~ helping feed the Bees by planting  Linden trees will also help all to better breathe ~ you ~ me ~ all the animals land & sea ~ Together we can make a difference..

Linden Honey Is Amazing ~ Robust With Flavor Like No Other...

by beeinspiredgardening beeinspiredgardening on 09/03/17

Chemical composition and beneficial properties of Linden Honey...

Honey, especially lime – is a real mystery to scientists. Its complex chemical composition causes unsurpassed healing properties. Judge for yourself: it contains about 400 substances and compounds, which are vital to man for the full activity of the organism.

Linden honey contains only 20% of the water, the remaining 80% – is dry matter, the overwhelming majority of it – fructose and glucose, which are easily absorbed by the body in its original form, without requiring power consumption. Linden honey is rich in maltose, it contains about 6-8% of it. It is formed during the ripening of the product, the presence of it has beneficial effects on digestion. As paradoxical as it may sound, linden honey contains little vitamins, in particular:

  • Vitamin B 1 (thiamine);
  • Vitamin B 2 (riboflavin);
  • vitamin B- 5 (pantothenic acid);
  • Vitamin B 6 (pyridoxine);
  • nicotinic acid;
  • Vitamin H (Biotin);
  • vitamin PP (niacin);
  • tocopherol;
  • Vitamin C (ascorbic acid).

However, a valuable advantage of the product is that it contains vitamins in a very good combination with other important substances, which leads to a healing effect of linden honey. In particular, it includes no less than 40 different micro-and macronutrients, such as potassium, calcium, sulfur, copper, iodine, aluminum, nickel, phosphorus, chlorine, magnesium, manganese, zinc, cobalt, etc.

Another reason why the white honey is well absorbed by the body, is that many minerals  in it are at exactly the same concentration as in the blood. The regular use of linden honey helps to maintain adequate osmotic pressure at the cellular level, normalizes metabolism, has beneficial effects on digestion and hormonal activity.

Also linden honey contains organic and inorganic acids: gluconic, citric, lactic, malic, tartaric acid, linolenic acid, oxalic acid, succinic acid, hydrochloric acid and phosphoric.

Organic acids cause a pleasant sour taste of lime honey, as well as its flavor and bactericidal properties. An important component of the product is pollen of lime. It is the source of amino acids and proteins, required by the body.

Comments (1)

1. Wendy Basiuk said on 11/1/17 - 06:00PM
It tastes great AND it HEALS!!!! Love this...

Leave a comment